donderdag 12 februari 2009

Back in Ghent

The conference ended yesterday and we went back to Ghent, very satisfied with this new experience. This was my first corporate conference, before this I only went to Fosdem, a FLOSS developers meeting, and What The Hack, a security meeting.

Besides the experience of travelling to Copenhagen and being at the conference, I met a lot of interesting people and had very good and interesting discussions. I hope we can continue with the topics we discussed.

In the following blog posts I will give a more detailed overview of what we did exactly at the conference: how did we us the equipment, what did we talk about, ... I will also be putting the remaining pictures online. More pictures will also be available in a webalbum, I will post the link to this album as soon as I have sorted and selected the pictures.

Now that the conference is over and the second semester at university started, it's time to get back into regular life: going to classes, working on my thesis and enjoying the student life in general.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten